Bookmarks DIY - free print

 

Wow, Christmas is almost here and I decided this will be the last post in this "Manifesting a Magical December" series. I hope you got to spend some quality time with your art journals, had some you-time, relaxed and enjoyed the magic that is always here, not just during December. 

“Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”
                                  - The Minpins by Roald Dahl

This quote came to mind and I find it to be so spot on. We have to believe in order to make it real.

My today's gift are simple bookmarks. At first I wanted to use those cute vintage graphics and ephemera from The Graphics Fairy website but I changed my mind. I colored a page and worked on it some more digitally and the result is here for you. Grab these two pages from here and here, print them out on each side of a thicker paper, cut out the rectangles and voila, your bookmarks are ready to be used. If you happen to have the corner punch, use it. I tried both and can't really decide which one I like better :D  

So, I am wishing you peaceful holidays and all the best in this upcoming New Year. May it be magical for you and may you be healthy, happy and creative.

Let me know about your plans for 2022. I totally have a huge creative one :D

 

As always, with much love,

Nina


Comments

Popular Posts