12 pages in 2015 - Free Project

I might be too excited about this but when I was thinking about what to do with my super neat and pretty recycled art journals I had a lighting bulb go off and I got "12 Pages In 2015!!!". Nothing big you might say, certainly not a 365 Project or even a 52 one but hey... there are other things to do too :)






































Here's why I am so excited: I'd like us all to join in on this one. I'd like us to make ourselves a 12 pages booklet and each month, draw on one page of it so that at the end of the year, we'll have a pretty and very valuable piece of art just for us and to remember 2015 by. What say you?

I'll have a special FB group just for this, I'll keep it a secret one once we are all in and we will share our pieces there and enjoy each other's company - because when we share, things get so much better. We will have a different prompt each month to work with but if you won't like it you'll of course be free to draw whatever you'll want - it's your book after all. I will probably make it a bit difficult for myself and will challenge myself to draw 12 faces while still keeping them aligned with the theme.

I'll post a blog post with the theme each month and I'll link to tutorials or anything I'll find useful for us. I'll also post these things in the FB group so I'll have everybody covered - those of you who are not on FB and those of you who are.

So, if you like my little plan for 2015 and if you'd like to participate do let me know. I'd love you to join me and make it happen.

Here's how my newly made art book for this project looks like:

 
Some links and important things:




Comments

  1. Count me in :) Hopefully will stick with it this time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Laura, I hope so too. Especially since the end result will be all yours and ready to hang on the wall :) Thank you for joining in ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a nice idea! I'm in!
    xo, Konstanze

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh yes please! Count me in. Love love love this idea x 12! 💛

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like so much fun! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Konstanze, so cool! :)

    Anna, I got you in :) Thanks for playing.

    Suzi, I was hoping you'd join in as well :)

    Kitty, if you want in via FB contact me there if not, I'll see you around these parts ;) Thank you for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to join you, if I may. :) I commented here and FB just to make sure you count me in. Didn't want to miss getting in on the fun. Thanks for opening it to the group.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm blaming Laura for this but I'm randomly going to join in too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. But of course you may Elizabeth, everyone can join :) I'll check the facebook now to find you there :)

    Jen :) You two can encourage each other and make it happen and finish it too! ;) Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sent request to join FB group. What do I do to be sure I see blog post? Didn't see the place to follow you. Great idea, to add to all of my other optimistic plans for 2015! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe Kayhy, one always needs optimistic plans! :)

    There's a "follow by email" option on the top right side column, right below "get in touch" form.
    But if you'll be on FB than you won't miss a thing, I'll link from there too.

    I hope you'll see this one through though :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Count me in !! . This sounds like fun 👍👍❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. One a month -- now that's a commitment I can make! Looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay Sandy K, so great you'll join in too! Knowing you, you'll finish it too, so that's even better! <3

    Exactly Rita, I'm hoping we all stick to this ;) Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cool and do'able idea! Thank you Nini for being such an inspiration! I love your cereal box book idea and can not wait to make one :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much Liezl! And I can't wait to see how your book will look ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds like fun. I'd like to join this group too.
    Now I'm off to make me a journal just for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am really wanting to do more crafty/arty things this year so I would like to give it a shot. I sent a FB request. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yaaay Polly! I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with.

    So cool Krisha! I hope you'll share it as I'd love to see it.

    Thank you travel girl, looking forward to your art as well! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Heartinmyhand - thank you for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Count me in. As an artist, I'm always looking for ways to spark creativity. What is the January theme?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Elilafata1 great to have you join in! January prompts are Beginnings, Friends and as a bonus, you can use washi tape. There's a new blog post about it, just have a look at the latest one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Nini! What a terrific idea this is! I hope you have a very successful time with it (and I love that blue flower pattern on your cover)! If I wasn't so swamped I would join - maybe next time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. This looks like a lovely manageable project! I'm really looking forward to taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great Erica, great to have you on board ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Cindy, it would be great to have you join in... and well, maybe you will only later on. Because you are so good with your art you that could easily fill up the entire book in just 12 days! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts