Real Mail Surprises - II

As promised I owe you all a revelation about my recent surprise package in our mailbox (and please excuse the poor photos, it was dark outside when I took them).


Opening of the envelope wasn't enough, the mystery thing was wrapped in another paper. How sweet. And after this pretty paper, there was another one! I felt like a little kid again. You know, like when parents wrap your gifts this way so the anticipation is getting sky high :) After removing the third layer I finally came to my present:


A magazine called FLOW. Beautifully printed, full of gorgeous photos, interesting articles and even papery presents! There was one big paper envelope inside to be taken out and two little post-it blocks printed with little flowers in the corners. Adorable.


I immediately made some tea and installed myself in my big armchair to enjoy the evening with this pretty magazine. Thank you so much Esther for thinking of me and sending me this highly inspirational magazine ♥.


P.S.
Next week I shall reveal what I sent off to my #goodygoody2013 swap partner :)

Comments

  1. Wonderful package! Unwrapping mail gifts is so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo that looks like an interesting magazine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is it is! You definitely have to get your hands on at least one :)

      Delete
  3. love! I am considering getting the FLOW magazine too. Looks deelish.

    My dear friend Gen got me a one year subscription to another neat magazine that I cannot remember the title too - so fun and such a treat! It is a magazine that actually turned me on to Stephanie Levy's work and then lead me to eventually take her Creative Courage eCourse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! You got me all curious now, I hope you'll remember the name and share it soon :)

      Delete
  4. Oooh you lucky girl! I loved it when I was sent a surprise copy of this magazine. So full of creativity. Enjoy. What a great friend Esther is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she? She is so so thoughtful and kind.
      I'm glad you got a copy of this magazine too, it's so rich indeed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts