Belgrade and Time

It was October when Natasa, my friend and ceramic teacher, asked me if I would take on the task of designing catalogue for her upcoming exhibition. I would take photographs of her piece as well and since graphics design and taking photographs kinda is one of my things I immediately said yes :)

In December, during all of the hassle with printing the catalogue and sending mails to Belgrade and back, she invited me to the opening of the exhibition. I hesitated for a while because it was so sudden and all but then my desire to visit Belgrade kicked in and I agreed. It would be a four day visit, with setting up the exhibit, a bit of sight seeing and then going back. We would take the train there and return with her colleague who had the second part of the exhibition. This changed a bit as we returned with train as well but it was still part of the charm.

In Belgrade time slows down considerably. I wouldn't believe it had I not experienced it myself. Those two days and a half we had, felt like a week. Really. That's  probably the reason why I got sick upon my return because I had to adapt to our busy time here. But I am convinced, more and more, than time runs as we set ourselves to receive it.

Here are some (ok, a lot :) photographs from the trip and I shall end my post with the catalogue that made it all happen. It's great to start a year with a little getaway, gives you plenty to dream about.

Do you have any interesting time related stories to share too?



And here's the catalogue: Clickity Click ;)

Comments

  1. What a wonderful trip! I really enjoyed your pictures! Congratulations on your catalogue too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! thanks so much for sharing. Your photos are wonderful! so great to see. Love your catalogue, as well. So talented! I enjoyed seeing your friend's fantastic ceramic arts as well. Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O Sandy! Thank you for your comment and your wonderful words. It means a lot!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts