WIP Wednesday

I'm thinking about having regular posts on Wednesdays and they would be about the things I'm currently working on. I know regular is hardly in my vocabulary when it comes to creating but hey... this should work, right?

mc wip

So here's what's been sitting on my desk today. I've been working on this fellow since Friday and I'm getting him done later today I think. I still need to make some kind off accessory for him to have for the proper photo shoot and then he'll be off to his new home as an art exchange. I'll be getting a drawing done just for me and I can't wait to get it :)


Comments

  1. Whether or not you always 'regularly' create - you seem like the kind of girl who always has a WIP around :) I think WIP Wednesday sounds great :) Looking forward to what this little guy will look like, finished, and to how his Rise to Fame Photo Shoot will go :) Post, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, Rise to Fame Photo Shoot..... hahaha.... you are hillarious :D

      I will post his photos for sure. I have to post a lot of things come to think about it.... hmmm... almost all of my wip posts never made it to the next level.... gosh... that's terrible of me
      but in my defense.... I had no readers back then, but NOW... things are very VERY different :)

      thank you for sticking around

      Delete

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts