Card Swap Update

I got all my cards from the Liberate Your Art Card Swap and I'm really happy I participated. I will definitely do it next year too!

Here are the rest of them:

 swap cards

The card with drawn recipe on it comes from Sheila Marie Delgado. She wrote two nice very quotes o the back: "Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." by Pablo Picasso and "Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt." by William Shakespeare.

The one with drawn flowers was made by Rene Jantzi and she wrote "Embrace imperfection and smile at possibility!".... which I find extremely relevant at the moment.

Collection of photographed flowers was sent by Larissa  and she chose this quote:"You don't take photographs, you make it." by Ansel Adams.

additional card

This is my bonus card from Leanne which came all the way from Australia (and in less than a week .... imagine my surprise). I sent her one of my cards because she liked them. I love the photo she chose for me and her blog is full of gorgeous shots.

Kat's beautiful card came too and it's just oh so appropriate for me as Hydrangeas are one of my favourite flowers! Thank you Kat!

Also, check out this post to see my first two arriving cards.

Oh, and I'm eagerly awaiting for TWO more cards! They will be sent by Tara who has this beautiful blog - Nowhere to go but Crazy and takes gorgeous photos. I can't wait to see what I get :)



This is one amazing video that Kat made in which she shows a card from each and every one of us who participated.  Do have a look, it's really inspiring to see all the lovely cards:






Comments

  1. great fun and isn't the video amazing!
    cheers, dana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great fun indeed and yes, the video is truly amazing. I would love to have ALL the cards! :D

      Thank you for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Lovely, thanks for swapping with me, glad you like the spider web!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! :)
      I'm gonna miss receiving the postcards... must do this more often.

      Delete
  3. Such fun. Didn't you enjoy the video Kat put together?
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post... and I thought the video was amazing as well.. nice quotes as well... enjoyed finding your blog...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleased to meet you; the swap was such fun. Your postcards are lovely. See you next year, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see the cards you received, and I received a great one from you as well. I've really enjoyed the swap, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts