Lavlav

It's been a while since I got this wonderful package in my real mailbox, a huge treat of excitement and surprises sent to me all the way from Argentina by my dear friend Toi (yes, she is the one I made my first Mrs Fox for).

Anyways... this beautiful parcel (gorgeous envelope, I shall keep it forever) contained so many treats I was shocked. It was like Christmas opening and discovering all of them. I am not going to talk about all of them only about the tiny and extremely special one.

It is Lavlav, cute little bunny she made just for me. His name comes from having lavender inside his tummy and because of which I can smell him all the way from the pocket I carry him around with me. He is one truly courageous little bunny, so brave in fact, that the first thing he did was jump in my very own cup of tea. I guess the scent of vanilla and caramel loured him in :)  He loves exploring and that's why I'm taking him with me on my journeys.

Lavlav 2

This is Lavlav admiring our mountains on my recent mountaineering trip where he was also very surprised to see snow in the middle of September.

Lavlav 1

We've been to other places too but I can't really talk that much, right? :)

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, Lavlav is adorable! How wonderful that he got to see such great sites with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He truly is, adorable and lovable and even nice smelling :D I'm taking him along almost everywhere and my Sketchbook Project is actually about him.... but this is a big secret for now as I don't want Toi to know about it just yet :)

      Delete
  2. Awww, Lavlav is so cute! I didn't know Toia were such good friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are. We got to know each-other through deviant Art and we are really soul mates.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts