ACEOs

I've been toying with ACEO cards lately.

An Apple A Day


I had this idea about recycling food boxes for ages and after seeing june85's little card I just had to start with it. I collected all sorts of stiffer cardboard from cereal boxes, tea boxes, chocolates, you name it and cut them up in these little cards. I'll be trying to use them all for little drawings because there is no fear of messing up good quality paper. If it won't look good I'll just toss it away guilt free.

Little birdie from the photo above shall fly to june85 just because she is always there for me :) I hope she'll like it.

Comments

  1. I love this idea of using card-board-boxes to draw on! And such a cute drawing on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Esther. I hope you'll be trying it too, your drawings are really wonderful.

      Delete
  2. Great idea - I've always thought it would be good to do something with all that cardboard. Perhaps I'll start doing the same. And I just love that gorgeous illustration above - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wiley!

      Isn't it crazy how much "food" cardboard one accumulates over the week? The pile I need to cut up is just growing and growing. I should be drawing so much more these days, especially because of the Sketchbook Project. Although, I still haven't received my sketchbook... how long did it take for yours to arrive?

      Delete
  3. Its interesting how much braver we feel when we use recycled material. I feel that way, too! I love how whimsical your birdie is - your illustration style is lovely! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is interesting, the pressure of messing up is just too present in my creative process, especially in drawing. Funny.

      Thank you for your kind compliment, it feels so good :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts