Crafting and Baking

I've been crafting a lot lately, working on a diorama for a contest over at dA and I loved every minute of it. I've never made one but I was always intrigued by them so this contest was a perfect excuse. I have yet to finish it but the majority is done. I'll be taking photos tomorrow and I'll post them once the voting is done.

And since it started to rain and temperatures dropped I felt like baking. I had to give this bread recipe  a try. I pinned it quite some time ago and it's been on my mind ever since. It really is that simple and it tastes wonderful. I'll experiment with different types of flour and when I'll find the perfect one, I'll give those fillings a go as well.

Crusty Bread

There is another thing cooling off just as I write this. It's a sweet thing we call "London Slices" and it's absolutely delicious. It's made of pie type of dough on the bottom, apricot jam over it followed by whipped egg whites combined with sugar and ground roasted hazelnuts and just because some people want to have chocolate over every sweet on this planet I added that as well :) 

Something Sweet

Comments

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts