12 pages in 2015 - JUNE themes






































June is here - my favourite month - and it's time for our new themes and a new challenge.

Let's draw our inspiration on our June page and see if blue color fits in there as well. Extra challenge this time is about using stencils. If you don't have any I made a tutorial on how to make one yourself. I even prepared some stencil images for you to print and use in the process.

If you are new to this project and want to tag along, click above on the "12 pages in 2015" tab to read all the posts about it. I even opened a FB group to support this project because it's always fun to share our art and get some feedback. It's also fun to meet new like-minded people so I encourage you to join us. Ask to be added here.

This is it for this month :)  Don't forget to tag your art if you publish it on social media with #12pagesin2015 so that we can all see it. Now go and have some fun with your page and I hope you'll make a stencil too!

Comments

Popular Posts