Creative Times


Hello friends

It’s been a bit quiet around the blog lately but this doesn’t mean I have been resting :)

I’ve been very creative this month, even more from November 13th when Katrin from tea, paper and pencil and I decided to challenge ourselves with the task of being creative each day! And this includes all kinds of creative things: drawing, painting, crafting, sewing, pretty cake baking,... well, I’m sure you get it. Anything that allows you to be creative and gives you the chance to put that creativity out there.

So.... I did some drawing in my new sketchbook,



finished the ATC cards for this month’s theme which was “Funny or Pretty Hats” over at Willowing,


and even sewn something for myself.



I must brag about the sewing part a little because this was something I’ve been meaning to do for years - take apart an old and very well cut out fleece jumper, get the pattern from it and then do a replica. Well, I think I did quite a good job for the first one :)  It is super soft (thanks to the blanket that went into it) and it fits me as it should.

I also joined the admin crew of Nourish Creativity Blog   which is a place to “find book and course reviews, links to useful websites that have prompts, activities, articles, resources and a wide range of ideas to get your creative juices flowing.” Have a look at the page and if you like what you see submit to the blog’s feed. There’s a Facebook group connected to it as well and I shall take care of ATC swaps there. You can find the group here but you need us to add you in as it’s a private one, just don’t be afraid to ask.

There are also monthly prompts for creating and if you participate you get to see your work pinned down to the special group’s Pinboard here. We are currently expanding the project from "drawings only" to "anything creative". 

I also signed up for another charity event - Make Your Mark and I'm pretty sure you can still sign up too. I already got my two postcards to make my art on and they are wonderful. It's the lush thick watercolor paper and I know it will be such a pleasure working on it. I shall of course share what I did when I get round to it of course.

And lastly, there's still a chance for you to jump on board this really cool holiday swap named goodygoodyholidayswap :)

Ha, at least I wrote about a few things this time ;)  Hope you are all well and creative too.

Comments

  1. Holy cow, have you been busy! The sketchbook page is really cool, the ATC with the boat is charming, and wow, great sweater! You really nailed that one. And so much other stuff going on. Congratulations on such a successfully creative month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Cindy! So much going on indeed. And I LOVE IT :D
      Wish I would be able to squeeze your cards in as well :)

      Delete
  2. Wow you are talented, creative and passionate. So lovely to see. I love your artwork and you jacket is very nice. Pulling apart an old one that fits well is such a clever idea. Nice! Great to see you are joining and making spaces for others to be creative, I take my hat off to you for that! Well done. Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Suzi. I really like holding spaces for others, came to me years ago I am here for this reason but I only sort of got it how to implement it not so long ago :) Well, better late then never ;)

      Delete
  3. Busy woman! I like your drawings and your sewings a lot! So great you're so busy participating in all kind of projects. Let the creative juices flow :-) !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great you've been so productive recently. ♥ I didn't manage to do something really everyday, but just having our conversations in mind really helped to increase my overall productiveness. :D So thank you! I really love the fleece jacket you made. Also thanks for sharing these links, I'll be sure to take a look at that community and charity project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you did so much! And such pretty drawings too. You have a lot on your plate so doing as much as you do is AMAZING! Really!
      I hope you'll still be able to get in that charity project as I'm really curious about what you'll draw :) I still haven't decided about mine but I'm having some vague ideas about them.

      Delete
  5. Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses?
    If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.


    my web site แทงบอล sbobet - ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there. I do get them, the spam comments yes. I'm still searching for the best solution about dealing with them though :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts