Back From Vacations

Indeed, I've been away for a week but it doesn't feel that way at all. Time flies fast even when you are on holidays :/

Liberate Your Art CardSwap

Just before we took off, I took my cards for the card swap to the post office. They should reach Kat in a few days I think. Hopefully. The most difficult part was getting the printer to work decently. I'm so annoyed with our HP, it doesn't have a clue what size is, it's extremely inaccurate and to top it all, it loads paper slightly off to one side. But after too much printed cards on my desk I decided I'll stop being so exact and just mail them out. Wanna get one of the left-at-home-ones? Let me know, I'll gladly send you one with a happy thought attached to it ;)

Comments

  1. I love what I see here
    i am in the card swap too
    I was in it last year - it is awesome to get artwork from all over
    I would love one of your extrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what kind of artsy cards I'll get. I'll email you right away....
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I want a "left-at-home-one"!!!
    (E-mail me for my address)
    This is my first time participating in the Liberate Your Art swap, and I love getting Happy Mail.
    statbratb@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my first time too and I'm already too excited about it! :)

      I'll gladly send you one of my leftouts... goes to write you a mail....

      Delete
  3. This is my first time also, and I want to play "postcard" roulette to see whose cards I get, but if I don't get one of yours, then I want one too! Hope you had a nice vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My vacation was really nice, thank you. Only too short :) (aren't they always)

      And I'll gladly send you one of my cards if you happen not to get one already (this roulette association is really cool). And well... ammm... you could exchange your gorgeous carrousel card with me :) What do you say?

      Additional swaps.... soooo exciting! :D

      I wish you a great day!

      nini

      Delete
  4. these postcards look lovely! I would love one, I could send you one of my leftovers too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and I'd love to send you one! I have already sent you my address and I'm looking forward to your card already.

      Delete
  5. I have just received one of these cards in the swap, the one with Mrs Fox on it and it is a gorgeous card. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it and thank you, for letting me know about it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts