Mrs. Fox

I wanted to make something special for my special friend Toi and after some consideration I decided to make her a little jointed fox doll because I love her beautiful embroidery of a fox drinking tea. And because she likes foxes, owls and deers.

Mrs.Fox

I made my little fox as poseable as I could because I wanted to take a photo of her holding a cup in her hands (just like on the embroidery). It was my first time making a doll with so many materials and I must say I loved the result. Sadly, I didn't have the time to make any clothes for her or take better photos but I hope Toi will take some for me, especially since she takes gorgeous photographs with the old fashioned film.

Comments

  1. She's wonderful! I really like her sly, foxy expression. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts