Back From Vacations

I've been away twice since my last post. I visited my friend who stayed in Rome so I had a week to wonder around the streets and do absolutely nothing. It was really nice being able to be there like that, no sightseeing pressures (as I've been there before) no time table to follow, nothing. Just window shopping, discovering new alleys and streets and chatting away afternoons.

I even managed to make her a present there - bought some textile markers and drew a dragonfly on a long sleeved shirt. She loved it.

dragonfly

My second escape was our yearly one week visit to Rhodes Island in Greece. As always, the weather was wonderful, sea in just the perfect temperature and time flew by too quickly. I hope we'll go for another week in September.

How about you? Tell me about your time off :)

Comments

Popular Posts