Mihec

I can't believe how fast this time flew by. It's been over a month since my last post! I really think there is more to time than we think.

I attended and finished a pottery class. It was fun and inspiring and also pretty hard working meaning one needs quite the strength in the hands. I know now that I would need a lot more time with the wheel to learn how to center the clay properly and to get the hang of it but the time I had to play with the clay was truly awsome.

The last batch of my pieces needs to be fired and I'll post one or two weird things that I made. The rest is really only good for potting the plants in :) Which will happen soon enough now that the spring is around the corner.

Mihec

This, on the other hand, was a present I made for the person who brought me all the acorn caps I currently hold in my possession :D  It was an absolute fun to make such a cute chubby little fella.

Read you soon I hope.

Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing these other pieces from the pottery class (this probably answers my question from the other comment i made!)

    And i love this little fella! His hat is perfect, i wonder, is this what you intend to use all the acorn caps for or can we expect more crafty ideas from nini? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Katrina: Thanks. The other caps were intended to hold felted acorns in all sorts of colors but now I'm not that sure about it anymore. Making these fellas is much more exciting. Or anything else that can smile at you for that matter :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts