12 pages in 2015 - OCTOBER prompts

Wow, September was in very high speed for me. Wow indeed, I hope it went slowly for you :)

So, here's how the prompts surfaced for us this time:


I chose INK as the extra challenge because I know many of you will be doing the Inktober challenge as well and why not use those ink know hows for our October page as well.

Wishing you loads of fun with the themes!

P.S.
As always, I'm still accepting members to the Facebook group so come in and join us, there are so many nice people in the group and the art and interests that get shared are very special - link to the group.


Comments

  1. I hope you have a fabulous November.




    www.iblogwithgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts