12 pages in 2015 - AUGUST prompts

I hope summer/winter time is treating you nicely and that you are managing to get some creative time just for yourself as well. This month themes are quite hilarious I think :)  The first one is all about flavor, but not any kind, it's about what would you get if you got your Jelly Beans from Harry Potter :)  The next one is about jeans... funny eh? And to top it all, I'm challenging you to use charcoal somewhere on your page.

I hope you'll have fun with this one.








If you are new to this project and want to tag along, click above on the "12 pages in 2015" tab to read all the posts about it. I even opened a FB group to support this project because it's always fun to share our art and get some feedback. It's also fun to meet new like-minded people so I encourage you to join us. Ask to be added here.

Comments

Popular Posts