The 100 Days Project

Last month I stumbled upon - or was led to - this interesting project: 100 Artworks Challenge . It resonated with me so I said I'll do it and I chose needle felting as my medium. Nothing happened since :)

Today, I was let to this: The 100 Days Project.

Hmmmm... Right?






































So, yes U. I got it, I am going to do 100 needle felted things, 100 days in a row - or so. I know I'll have to catch up some days as I won't be able to make it but that's ok. I know doing things each day is stressful, especially for me on the days I am just too tired or simply not at home. I learned that with my Small Sketchbook Challenge. But I want to do it - otherwise I wouldn't really put it out here :)

Wish me luck and come back to see what I'll make. I'll be posting on IG too (it is so much quicker).

Edit on April 8th, 2015:

After two days of felting really late at night I realized this project is really more about showing up, doing the work so I know now it's impossible to finish one thing each day, no matter how small it is (ok, if I'd be doing 100 little balls or cubes that would be doable ;) but that's not my goal). So I'll be felting each day but finishing things up as I can. Sadly that means no 100 finished little ones in the end but that's ok too. This way I can work on more complicated things so there's more challenge in it for me ;)

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, 100 things! 100 animals! It sounds like a terrific experiment but I think I would feel overwhelmed because of my job. Eek! I'm sure you'll do great! Can't wait to see em. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed! You can do it, dear talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cindy, you have already proven you can do projects like this! Remember your painting a day one? That was AMAZING! Thank you so much for your encouragement! ♥

    Thank you my sweet cococita, I'll be doing my best for sure. Thank you so much for stopping by ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts