12 pages in 2015 - February theme

I can't believe it's February already! And I didn't even finish my January page... heh. But I did start working on it and that's what counts! So, if you are new here, join in as it's really not too late to start ;)

It's never too late to start with something that makes you feel good!

Okie, that said, let's see what our February prompts are:

 
It's BOATS and BROKEN with the additional challenge of sneaking some watercolors on your page. Or making it all with watercolors, whatever sings to you. It's your page so have fun with it.
And remember - make it mean something to you.

I'm still accepting members to the Facebook group so come in and join us, there are so many nice people in the group and the art and interests that get shared are very special - link to the group.

See ya! :)

Comments

Popular Posts