12 pages in 2015 - January

I hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve and are now fully recovered from all the celebrating. I had a wonderful evening but am still not fully functional ;) But nothing will prevent me from posting our first two prompts for this year's new project, so here we go....

Because I received such a wonderful response to this and because there are currently 50 prompts/themes suggested in the FB group I decided to offer 2 themes each month + an extra challenge in form of using our drawing supplies. I am selecting the themes via random numbers generator so don't blame me for the weird choices if we get them :D

Without further ado, here are our January challenges: BEGINNINGS and FRIENDS with the extra challenge - use some Washi tape on the page because I'm sure you have a lot of it stashed around ;)


You can create using only one theme, both themes, all three of them (with the tape) or none of them. It's definitely up to you. The only thing that really counts is one finished page by the end of January. Easy peasy, right?

Now let's go and have some fun! :)  Do post your pages in the group, on IG, on your blogs, twitter... where ever really and tag them with #12pagesin2015 so that we can all see different takes on the themes. It's fun to share, trust me on this.

Hope to see some art soon!

Facebook group for 12 pages in 2015 

Comments

  1. Oh this is so awesome and exciting, Nini! How fun, and it is so great to see everyone's eagerness and creativity in their lovely sketchbooks!

    What a great idea :)

    thanks for doing this...super idea for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much Sandy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beginnings - perfect for a new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true Erica! Do try adding the other two as well ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts