Summer School




We don’t have summer schools over here but the idea of learning something that interests you during the lazy summery days is very attractive to me. So, with Sandy’s nudge (read: she found this in the first place) I decided to jump in and take a ride with surface design.

In the next six weeks I’ll be getting three briefs to work with and design a pattern for. The first one is already printed out and being slowly worked on in my head. We have to make a pattern to use on summer wear with emphasis on swim wear and the theme is Retro Geometric. Quite fun I must say.

I’ve never done anything like this before so I’m looking forward to this challenge. I just hope I’ll be able to keep up with it. Do wish me luck :)


Comments

  1. This sounds pretty cool. Are you allowed to share your designs online? I hope so as I can't wait to see them ... Have a great time letting your creativity flow, Nini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meallyn!

    Yes cococita, they are encouraging sharing on our blogs so I will post what I come up with as soon as I submit it :) Thank you so much for your visit and encouragement! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooo, sounds like a great project! And a great way to really work on a lot of different skills. Good luck and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts