Real Mail Surprises I


If you remember I mentioned jumping in a very cool swap in my previous post.  I got the ideas about what to give to my partner as soon as I got the info about who I was paired up with. I was really happy with whom I got because she is into Polaroids and photography and postcards - who wouldn't like to send to such a wonderful person :)  In case you'd like to »meet« her, she has her web corner over here - Heather Champ.

I received her mail after 7 days of her dropping it off (Saturday and Sunday included). Whoa right? I hope you are curious about what I got because I'm going to show off now ;)





























Gorgeously wrapped, amazing Polaroid accordion card. Made by her entirely. Notice the hand writing please. Wow!

I really love it!

I shall reveal what I sent as soon as Heather tells me she received it and I really hope it won't be long now.

And guess what? I got a surprise package in our mailbox today but I will leave it's content for my next post ;)   Oh happy happy post days! :D

Comments

  1. Hooray for secret mail exchanges! (Or not so secret!) That is a really cool series. Beautiful color and handwriting! Can't wait to see what you made!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray indeed! :)
      I just can't wait for her to receive it, I hope she will soon. Then I'll happily show it of course.
      Thank you so much for the visit Cindy.

      Delete
  2. oh SO fun! thanks for sharing the 'reveal'! I did this Goody Goody Swap as well. Both of our packages came late (after Christmas) as my partner was in the US and I am in Canada. But so sweet to get a *surprise*treat! wow.

    lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I'm glad all went well with both of your presents. Did she like what you sent over?

      Delete
  3. Gosh you have been busy with all your secret mail projects. This one is lovely to see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, secret indeed! I love surprises so I can always squeeze them in my busy days ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts