Lunica

She finally arrived! My Pullip doll originally called Lunatic Queen. I named her Lunica (but not to be pronounced with k but c).

It was kind of hard to take photos in this gloomy weather so I decided to use my vintage SX-70 Polaroid and see what will come out. It looks like that if you take photos of cute things they do come out nicely (or I see it differently as I'm biased and all :D )

Lunica-1

I'm really excited about making some clothes for her. I think I'll start with a long coat probably with a hoodie (yes, I'm into hoodies these days :D ). I hope it's not too much of a goal for me. Well, we will see, correct?

Comments

  1. Thank you Aerika, I will have a look right away (it's quite impossible to be all serious right now :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate every comment I receive and I will reply to it as soon as I can ♥

Popular Posts